TOPIC: I want to receive congratulations from you

I want to receive congratulations from you 1 month 2 weeks ago #77694

• Dainfate
I want to receive congratulations from you and boast a little that I just got a Lollipoppy skin in the League of Legends game. This is a very rare skin and for a very long time I wanted to get it. I even thought about buying it, but the only offer I found was too expensive for me ... And now I finally have a cool smurf with a Lollipoppy skin!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I want to receive congratulations from you 1 month 2 weeks ago #77748

• MaxLovsk
I congratulate! I have been playing with the Lollipoppy skin for half a year ... But I bought it on a special site and it did n't cost very much, about $ 20. I thought that other people pay much more for their hobbies and decided to buy a new account with this skin and cool options.

I want to receive congratulations from you 1 month 2 weeks ago #77749

• Dainfate
Did it really cost just $ 20? Seriously? I saw offers to sell a smurf with this skin for $ 200 on gamers forums and it wasn't one of the best accounts ... Can you tell me in more detail how the buying process went?

I want to receive congratulations from you 1 month 2 weeks ago #77750

• Dainfate
If it’s not difficult for you ... I would be interested
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Dainfate.

I want to receive congratulations from you 1 month 2 weeks ago #77751

• MaxLovsk
Yes of course. I played on a new account for several months and I couldn't get a single good skin. I somehow complained to my friend about this and said that it would be cool to get a rare skin in LoL. He told me that I can visit the site where accounts in LoL are sold and buy any skin that I want. I decided to look at the Lollipoppy skin and when I saw a discount on this account from my server, I decided to buy this. I chose other characteristics that are important to me and paid for my purchase (as in a regular online store) and after a couple of minutes I received an email to activate a new account. It's really very fast and easy.